A Game Designer driven by the passion for games. Artistic and technical with a creative imagination, I am confident in creating new worlds, building levels and game mechanics. I will be graduating on August in the Games Programming course at SAE Institute in London and I am looking to make games that bring joy, challenges and excitement to the players.
- Game Design
- Level Design
- Game Mechanics
- Unreal Engine 4
- Git (Version Control)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Excel
- PowerShell / CMD / Bash
- HTML / CSS / PHP
In progress – BSC (HONS) GAMES PROGRAMMING – SAE Institute (London)
SEP 2015 to 2017 – Access to Higher Education in IT – Athenea Academy (Online)
Sep 2014 to Sep 2015 – CompTIA A+ certificate – Southgate and Barnet College
June 2006 – Secondary School Graduate – HH Carmelitas (Spain)
July 13 2018 – July 16 2018: Game Designer / Character programmer, Brains Eden 2018
Key responsibilities included:
- SWAP – Swap was a two-player top-down shooter where one player holds a shield to protect both and the other player has a gun to defeat the enemies. Both players can SWAP the weapon at any time with coordinated action.
- The premise of this game jam was “Unreliable”
- Made in Unity 3D with C# for PC.
January 2018 – NOW: 2nd Line Support Engineer – Cardonet LTD
System Administrator and helpdesk support.
- Manage servers and computers across multiple clients.
- High level IT support
- Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Google Suite, VMWare, Microsoft Office, Opera PMS, Veeam Backup, VoIP, Scripting in PowerShell, Bash.
May 2017 – January 2018: Junior Developer – Cardonet LTD
- Implement new features for the in-house company Project Management tool.
- Website administrator and developer working closely with the marketing department.
- Maintain MYSQL databases.
April 2016 – May 2017: 1st Line Support Engineer – Cardonet LTD
- Provide IT Support to clients, remotely or in person.
- Windows, Mac OS Support
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
Hobbies and interests:
I consider myself a musician, I love composing music and I play the guitar, bass guitar and a little bit of piano. I have other interest and passions such as Comics, Movies and Series, especially Spider-Man or Batman related.
My favourite type of games is Action RPGs such as The Legend of Zelda series, Batman Series or the latest Marvel’s Spider-Man. I love platformers such as Super Mario Odyssey, A Hat in Time and the Lego Games.